Information Collection, Usage & Sharing
This policy is applicable to all the data collected or submitted on www.Bhopal.Rocks.com. Bhopal.Rocks requests you to submit the personal information, like you e-mail address, name, home or work address, telephone or Mobile number. The data collected by Bhopal.Rocks is used solely for the billing and shipping purpose for your online purchase. We don’t collect data about your computer hardware, software or any payment information. Neither we Share/distribute/sell/disclose this sensitive information to any 3rd party for any purpose or
use such taxonomy in a mode which is described by way of race, creed, religion, sex, political and caste except for the shipment of the ordered products and to the other companies or individuals outside of Bhopal.Rocks in the following limited circumstances:
- We make available only related information to our subsidiaries, affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons only for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We oblige that these parties come to an agreement to process the information based on our directives and in agreement with this Policy and any other appropriate privacy and security events.
- To inform you about the other related products that may interest. Such additional information only provided where you have agreed to receive such information from us and existing at the time of utilization of the agreement given by you.
- We keep trust that access, usage, conservation or disclosure of such data is rationally essential to (a) fulfill any applicable regulation, law, legal process or obligatory governmental request, (b) implement applicable Terms of Service, comprising inspection of probable infringement thereof, (c) identify, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) guard against impending damage to the rights, property or safety of Bhopal.Rocks, its users or the community as required or legally permitted.
- We may share with 3rd parties extreme limited pieces of collective, non-personal data, (Collective, non-personal data is information recorded about users and composed into groups that no longer reveals or mentions an exclusively recognizable user.). Such data does not identify you exclusively.
- Only recognized staff, agents and contractors (who agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All mailers and newsletters from Bhopal.Rocks will allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- We may share any particular information in the event where Government and any related agencies or other companies requires any particular information while assisting us in fraud prevention or inspection. We have to take this step in case of: (1) acceptable or by legal obligation; or, (2) inspecting a scam which has already took place; or, (3) in an effort to protect against or prevent actual or possible scam or unauthorized transaction/s.
Usage of Cookies
The term “cookies” is small information which is stored by browser in a hard drive of your computer. Our cookies do not contain any personal identifying data, but they do facilitate us to recognize you in case you have visited our website earlier and to pile up items in your shopping cart amidst visits. Usually web browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can make the changes in browser to avoid that. In fact you can still use nearly all of the features of website, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them, even without a cookie.
We at Bhopal.Rocks are committed to protect and keeping your personal information completely confidential and ensure correct use of information. We take all required security measures to protect your information secure against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, revelation or destruction of data. All these measures includes internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and data security procedures, at the same time equal importance has been given to physical security methods to protect against unauthorized access to where we store confidential information. Our internal data security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and improved as and when required.
The access to confidential and personal data is completely restricted to Bhopal.Rocks staff, its contractors and agents, who require knowing that particular data in order to execute develop or improve the services. All these folks are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, which may extend to termination and criminal prosecution, in case these obligations are not met by them.
Your Information Correction
At any given point of time you can access and update all your personal information that you have submitted online through logging into your account at Bhopal.Rocks by providing your login credentials.
Only those products are eligible for returns which are returned by the customer as per acceptable product return policy and for which replacement is not possible.
If any event occurs in which listed product price or product information is incorrect due to some error, Bhopal.Rocks may, at its sole discretion, inform the customer about the instructions to be followed or cancel the order and report the customer about the cancellation.
In case of Online Payments
- If the payment mode for the refunded order was Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card, the same order amount will be refunded to the customer Card Account. The process will be initiated once we receive the product back and it will take around 7 working days in total to reflect into your account.
In case of Offline Payments
- If the payment mode of the refunded order was Cash on Delivery (COD)/Cheque/DD, the money will be refunded through cheque. The process will be initiated once we receive the product back and Refund cheque will be sent to the billing address of the refunded order within 2 days of return of the product.
Although we always do our best to give you a great customer experience whenever you shop with Bhopal.Rocks with our 20 days returns policy, if at all you will not satisfied completely with your purchase, you can initiate return process for a full refund by calling our helpline number 0755-423 7698 or send an email at support@Bhopal.Rocks.com with your Order ID, we will get back to you.
- Once reported about the return at our helpline or via email, kindly keep the product packaged ready and we will organize a pick up at the delivery address through courier. We will start processing the return/replacement request subject to receipt of the product(s) in unused condition and in its original packaging at our location, failing which return/replacement may not be possible.
- 20 days returns policy is not applicable to Beauty products, Jewellery, CDs, Books and Toys, all Electronic items like Mobile, Home appliances, Watches, Tablets, etc.
- Damages due to negligence, inappropriate usage or application will not be covered under our Returns Policy.
Although we always do our best to give you a great customer experience whenever you shop with Bhopal.Rocks.com, if at all you will not satisfied completely with your purchase, you can initiate cancellation process. Call Bhopal.Rocks helpline at 0755-423 7698 or send an email at support@Bhopal.Rocks.com with your Order ID.
In case of services/vouchers
- Except there is something wrong with the purchase, we are normally unable to offer refunds for vouchers already purchased.
- Any disputes in regards to delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of products and/ services has to be firmly addressed by the Users in written communication to the Merchant directly. Bhopal.Rocks only assist in co-ordination between the User and the Merchant and shall have no responsibility for providing any redressal thereof to the User.
In case of products
- In case order is not yet shipped, we will cancel its shipment and refund the entire amount.
- In case order is shipped but not delivered yet, please do not accept delivery and contact Bhopal.Rocks helpline to inform them of the same and we will refund the entire amount.
- You have received the product but not opened and want to return it, we will organize a pick up at your billing address. Within 7 days of receiving your shipment, you may return any unopened item(s) in its original packaging, for a refund (excluding shipping charges).
- The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s).
Damage/Tampered/Defective Product Policy
If the product you received is damaged or tampered at the time of delivery, refuse to accept the product and please call the Bhopal.Rocks helpline at 0755-423 7698 for refund/replacement.
- If the product you received is defective, please call the customer care within 3 working days for a refund/replacement. If the product/s were damaged while their usage, such product/s does not qualify for refund or replacement.
- In case if we were unable to replace the damaged/defective product, we will refund the money.
At Bhopal.Rocks we are committed to deliver your order in best and acceptable condition within the stipulated timeframe. Unlike other e-commerce sites, Bhopal.Rocks didn’t have any special rules and fine print; we absolutely respect you and your time and investment in procuring a deal/product at Bhopal.Rocks. We follow some agreeable shipping rules so that no parties will bear any loss or may arises any conflict, and definitely for smooth shipping operations.
- We do shipping only in India and maximum delivery time for anywhere in India is 7 working days.
- Next working day delivery in Bhopal and 5-7 working days anywhere in India.
- We provide free shipping only for the order more than Rs.200.
- Bhopal.Rocks will ship all the products within Bhopal and for shipping outside Bhopal (anywhere in India) will be done through a recognized courier.
- Bhopal.Rocks will send the SMS to customer’s registered mobile number for tracking their order.
- The region/areas which are not serviced by associated couriers, we will ship through the Government Registered posts.
- We ship Monday through Saturday, excluding all public holidays.
- For all the areas serviced by reputed couriers the estimated delivery time is between 3-7 business days. For those serviced by the Indian Postal service (the delivery time can be 1-2 weeks depending on the location).
- In case if the packaging is damaged or is tampered at the time of delivery or if you think the product is in a bad condition on delivery, please refuse to accept the package. Call our Bhopal.Rocks helpline at 0755-423 7698 or send an email at support@Bhopal.Rocks.com with your Order ID. Bhopal.Rocks will ensure that the product is replaced and delivered to you at the earliest.
Bhopal.Rocks supports all the major payment modes like Credit Cards, Debits Cards, Cash Cards and Cash on Delivery (COD).
Credit Cards – Master Card, Visa & Diners Card
Debit Card – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya, Corporation Bank and keep on adding
Net Banking Options – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, J & K Bank, Citibank, Federal Bank and all major banks.
Cash Card – ITZ Cash Card
Cash on Delivery (COD): When you shop with Bhopal.Rocks using COD payment mode, your product/s will get booked. In order to confirm your order our Customer care executive will call you, post confirmation your order we will start the dispatching process. In case you are unreachable or unable to receive the call, we request you to call our Customer care at 0755-423 7698 and confirm your order within 24hr of online order booking; else the order leads to cancellation.
Also, you acknowledge paying only by cash at the time of delivery not any other equivalents; Cheques, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted.
The purchase limit on COD payment mode is Rs. 15000, beyond which Net banking or Credit card payment modes will be applicable
All the online payment transactions will be process over secured encrypted connection.
In case of payment failures you need to make sure that:
- The details you have submitted to the payment gateway are correct, especially in case of Net banking like account details, passwords etc.
- Your Internet connection running proper and not disordered during the payment process
What you should do when account has been debited after a payment failure?
No need to get panic, it will roll back to your account within maximum 7 days. Still you can reach us at our helpline with order number if generated at 0755-423 7698 for further information or clarification.
HOW IT WORKS
Bhopal.Rocks networks with various quality merchants in your region/Cities to bring you the best deals/products/needs you which you can avail. At Bhopal.Rocks you basically order products or avail best deals around you. Bhopal.Rocks brings you both the payment methods; Online Payment as well as COD (Cash on Delivery).
- We inform you about all the best deals for you on daily/weekly basis through various medium like email, SMS, newspaper, leaflets etc. These deals will offer you an unmatched savings that you had never experienced before.
- You can avail the deals by ordering online or by calling Bhopal.Rocks at 0755-423 7698.
- Pay online through Net banking/Debit/Credit Card or COD (Cash on Delivery). COD only in case of products or service where delivery is possible.
- We will ship you, if it’s a product deal; else enjoy the service deal by producing the coupon at the vendor outlet/zone.
- We will SMS you the Tracking code, so that you can track your shipment, applicable to all product deals.